Einladung zum OAuth Security Workshop 2021

Daniel Fett

Aug 23, 2021, 5:15:01 AM8/23/21
to Germany chapter

Moin zusammen,

auch in diesem Jahr gibt es wieder einen OAuth Security Workshop. Wer Spaß und Interesse daran hat, wirklich tief in die Security-Details von OAuth & Co. einzusteigen, ist herzlich eingeladen!

-------------------

Hi all,

I would like to invite you to the OAuth Security Workshop 2021, a fully-virtual, two-day event on

 *November 30 and December 1, 2021 (UTC).*

The OAuth Security Workshop (OSW) aims to improve the security of OAuth, OpenID Connect, GNAP and related Internet protocols by facilitating direct exchange among academic researchers, standardization group members and industry experts.

For this edition of the OSW, we use a simplified submission process: Session proposals will be collected online before the event. The schedule will be assembled by the organziation committee from these session proposals.

Please submit a session proposal if

 * you want to give a talk or tutorial,
 * you are interested in convening a working session on a topic,
 * or if you want to discuss a topic or question, whether you are an expert in that topic or not.

Every participant can propose and conduct a session. We explicitly invite newcomers to submit a session proposal.

OSW welcomes all topics that roughly fit into the areas OAuth, OpenID Connect, and GNAP, be it from a standardization, application, or research perspective.

Thanks to our sponsor yes.com, the event will be free of charge. A prior registration is required.

Please find more information at https://oauth.secworkshop.events.

-Daniel
ma...@danielfett.de

--