Post processing structures

Jothybasu Selvaraj

Jul 31, 2022, 9:31:42 PM7/31/22
to ESAPI Project Users
Hi All,

I just started ESAPI and find it very useful.

i ma wondering whether there is a way to perform post processing functions available in the Contouring workspace?

Regards,
Jothy

Kevin W. Wall

Aug 1, 2022, 12:08:59 AM8/1/22
to Jothybasu Selvaraj, ESAPI Project Users
Jothy,
There might be, but since I have no idea what the "Contouring workspace" is, I can't really answer that at the moment.

Perhaps if you educate us a bit, someone can help.

-kevin

--
Blog: https://off-the-wall-security.blogspot.com/    | Twitter: @KevinWWall | OWASP ESAPI Project co-lead
NSA: All your crypto bit are belong to us.

Matt Seil

Aug 8, 2022, 10:01:56 AM8/8/22
to Kevin W. Wall, Jothybasu Selvaraj, ESAPI Project Users

FWIW I don't know what that means either.