[X-POST] Call for Contributor for null Cloud Security Project

已查看 43 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Ritesh Agrawal

未读,
2021年3月31日 12:51:422021/3/31
收件人 Delhi Chapter
Hello all

Hope you are safe and healthy, null Open Security Community has recently announced a cloud security project, where we are going to collect cloud and cloud-native security issues and will create reports/white-papers for the reported issues, which can be used as a reference document for your security framework with the whitepapers and reports we are also going to create a toolchain to test for the issues. You can read more about the project on the link below:

https://bit.ly/3qdrgwc

We are currently looking for contributors who can contribute vulnerability data for the database and report.

Please fill the below form to submit your contribution.
https://lnkd.in/emqk5ds

Feel free to ping me in case of any questions.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子