OWASP Delhi March 2019 Meet / March 30 (Sat) - 11 AM / Venue: ThoughtWorks, Gurgaon

瀏覽次數:40 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Sandeep Singh

未讀,
2019年3月20日 凌晨4:02:582019/3/20
收件者:owasp...@lists.owasp.org、delhi-...@owasp.org
Hi OWASPers,

Announcing the upcoming OWASP Delhi Chapter meetup on March 30, 2019 (Saturday) - 11:00 am onwards.

Note - All OWASP chapter meets are free and open to everyone. Prior RSVP is mandatory in order to be allowed to attend the meet

Note - This is a combined null Delhi and OWASP Delhi meet up

Agenda:

11:00AM Introductions & Chapter Updates
11:10 AM News Bytes by Siddharth
11:25 AM Bringing Left Shift Security Change in India E-Community #BugBounty by Avinash Jain (Grofers)
12:10 PM Introduction to Cloud Security by Minali Arora (EY)
12:40 PM Breaks
01:00 PM Conquering Git: The only version control system by Pankaj Mourya
02:00 PM OWASP Top 10 Vulnerabilities by Astha Sahni and Samaan Fatima
02:30PM Feedback & Discussions

When: March 30, 2019 (Saturday) - 11:00 am onward (Please be on time)

Where: ThoughtWorks Technologies (India) Pvt Ltd.
6th Floor, Tower B Building No. 14
DLF Cyber City Phase III
Gurgaon-122002,
Haryana

How to Reach Venue:
- Walking Distance from IndusInd bank or Phase 3 Metro Stations (Rapid Metro)
- Can take an auto rickshaw to Building 14 Cyber City from Sikandarpur Metro Station (DMRC Metro)

Session Abstracts
--------------------------------

Bringing Left Shift Security Change in India E-Community #BugBounty by Avinash Jain:

In the technology-powered era, we can not deny the fact of every increasing cyber attack. One of the main reasons is the lack of focus and awareness of security. While Bug Bounty Programs has become one of the common ways for big companies to invite security researcher around the globe and help to find security loopholes, there is something more in Bug Bounty Programs, something more than Bounty which we as a security researcher or bug bounty hunter overlook. Bug Bounty can help bring a "Left shift" security change in companies. This is not just a technical shift but also a cultural and mentality shift. How through Bug Bounty I was able to bring a “Left Shift Security” change in India E-market? is the essence of the talk. What is that "broader picture" behind the Bug Bounties which has to be looked upon and why it is important is the target to achieve by this talk.

Introduction to Cloud Security by Minali Arora:

Following topics will be covered in the session -
  • Introduction to Cloud Security
  • Need for security in Cloud
  • Securing Data on the cloud
  • Top Security Risks
  • Best Practices
Conquering Git: The only version control system by Pankaj Mourya

Git is the most widely used version control system. Whether you are a developer, project manager or student, if you are working on a file-based project either individually or in a team, it becomes very important to keep track of changes we make or our team. Doing it manually becomes a challenging task and hence we make use of git. Git helps us to manage our work both locally and remotely while keeping a record of every change being done.

In this session, we will learn the basics of Git, how to track our files in git repository, how to do commit, rebase, git history and Git distributed system.

Flow:
  • Introduction
  • What is Git -
  • Four Areas of Git
    • Keys and Values
    • Branches
    • Git Rebase
    • Git Reset
  • Git History -
    • Exploring Past
    • Fixing Mistakes
  • Distributed Version Control
OWASP Top 10 Vulnerabilities by Astha Sahni and Samaan Fatima:

This talk will cover OWASP Top 10 risks

Feel free to get in touch with any questions

See you there.

Thanks

Sandeep Singh

未讀,
2019年3月20日 凌晨4:14:232019/3/20
收件者:owasp...@lists.owasp.org、delhi-...@owasp.org
Hi All,

Please ignore the RSVP URL in the previous email.

thanks
Sandeep

On Wed, Mar 20, 2019 at 1:32 PM Sandeep Singh <sandee...@owasp.org> wrote:
Hi OWASPers,

Announcing the upcoming OWASP Delhi Chapter meetup on March 30, 2019 (Saturday) - 11:00 am onwards.

Note - All OWASP chapter meets are free and open to everyone. Prior RSVP is mandatory in order to be allowed to attend the meet

Note - This is a combined null Delhi and OWASP Delhi meet up

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息