๐Ÿ”” ๐Ÿ”” Don't Miss Out! | CFP for Nullcon 2022 is now OPEN

Sakshi Pitale

Nov 10, 2021, 12:37:46โ€ฏAM11/10/21
to delhi-...@owasp.org

Greetings,

Itโ€™s been so inspiring to see many of you making progress in the information security industry! Be it a fresher or an expert, if you have groundbreaking knowledge and research that could transform the infosec industry, weโ€™ve got you covered.

We are happy to announce the Call For Papers (CFP) for Nullcon Goa March 2022 is now open. Nullcon International Security Conference has always been a pioneer in showcasing cutting-edge research in the security domain. The focus of the conference is to showcase the next generation of offensive and defensive security technology.ย

CFP Closing Date: 30th November 2021

CFP Submission Form: https://bit.ly/3oKyzNTย

Suggested Topics: Our motto being โ€œThe Next Security Thing,โ€ย  below mentioned are a few suggested topics (but not limited to) for your reference.

IoT

Web

SDN

Radio

Cloud

Mobile

Telecom

Satellites

Networks

Forensics

Hardware

Embedded

ICS/SCADA

Smart Cities

To gain more information about the CFP and the guidelines please visit our website. Furthermore, if you have any queries or doubts drop a message at c...@nullcon.net. We look forward to seeing you at Nullcon Goa 2022.

Thank you,

Team Nullcon