Project leadership changes

Colin Watson

Dec 22, 2020, 1:24:27 PM12/22/20
to Cornucopia Project
Dear Cornucopia list members

Darío De Filippis is stepping down from the role of Cornucopia project co-leader. Darío originally became involved by creating and publishing a wiki version of the card deck and helped progress us through v1.1 to v1.2 and we are all grateful for his time commitment and contributions.

But I would like to welcome Grant Ongers as a new co-leader to help with the ongoing update, development and extension of Cornucopia. Grant has already been helping promote Cornucopia and I look forward to working with him further.

Look out for upcoming new ideas and opportunities to contribute to Cornucopia's continuing popularity.

Kind regards - stay safe,

Colin