OWASP Cornucopia at OWASP Global AppSec in Lisbon

johan sydseter

Jul 11, 2024, 9:22:03 AM (6 days ago) Jul 11
to cornucopi...@owasp.org
Hi, here is the presentarion about OWASP Cornucopia from the project track at OWASP Global AppSec in Lisbon 2024.

johan sydseter

Jul 11, 2024, 10:52:36 AM (6 days ago) Jul 11
to cornucopi...@owasp.org
Pictures taken after the presentation.
IMG_4134 (1).jpg
IMG_4133 (1).jpgIMG_4142 (1).jpg

Colin Watson

Jul 11, 2024, 11:08:22 AM (6 days ago) Jul 11
to johan sydseter, cornucopi...@owasp.org
Johan

That was a great presentation. It seemed there was a lot of interest and love for Cornucopia in the room.

Well done,

Colin

johan sydseter