Physical deck availability (Launch Announcement)

Simon Gibbs (Agile Stationery)

Aug 28, 2020, 5:26:09 PM8/28/20
to Cornucopia Project
Hi all

As some of you know, we have been looking at creating and distributing physical decks of Cornucopia cards. I'm delighted to be able to tell you that they are now available for shipping to most places from our website https://agilestationery.co.uk/collections/threat-modelling/

The game is also supported in our random hand dealer application  https://croupier.agilestationery.co.uk/

We're running it under the name Cyber Security Cornucopia using original tuckbox artwork, to avoid an improper association with the OWASP brand, but giving due credit to OWASP in the packaging. There is a CC-BY-SA mark.

We put a little effort into the tuck box artwork, inspired by the association between "Cornucopia" and Greek and Roman gods. You can see that here https://www.instagram.com/p/CEP22OBnpZ6/

We'd be delighted if OWASP members gave them a try. To encourage you to do so we're offering a 10% discount to members on the whole threat modelling range with the code OWASPMEMBERS20

If you have any feedback on any aspect of this effort then please let us know. It is a new line and I'm sure there is plenty for us to learn.

Obliged

Simon Gibbs
Agile Stationery

Colin Watson

Sep 29, 2020, 1:29:05 PM9/29/20
to Simon Gibbs (Agile Stationery), Cornucopia Project
Simon

Those look great thanks. I am sure they will help increase usage.

Colin