OWASP API Security Top 10 2023 Release Candidate

Paulo Silva

Feb 14, 2023, 12:11:12 PM2/14/23
to API Security Project
Dear All,

The OWASP API Security Project team is proud to announce the OWASP API Security Top 10 2023 release candidate [1] is now available!

As a community-driven project, we are seeking contributions and feedback to help improve the 2023 release candidate. If you have expertise in API security, we encourage you to review the release candidate on GitHub [1] and provide your comments and suggestions. Your contributions will play a crucial role in shaping the final version of the guide and making it as relevant and useful as possible.

To contribute, simply navigate to the OWASP API Security Top 10 2023 release candidate repository on GitHub [1] and submit your feedback through the issue tracker.

Let’s work together to make API security more accessible and effective for everyone!

Cheers,

P J

Feb 14, 2023, 12:39:45 PM2/14/23
to Paulo Silva, API Security Project
I will contribute to this thank you for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone

miguel quintero

May 7, 2023, 11:52:05 PM5/7/23
to API Security Project, P J, API Security Project, Paulo Silva
Thanks for sharing Paulo.  What is the planned release date ?

..thanks..
rgds,
Miguel