How can we automately detect security risk base on OWSAP API Security Top 10?

134 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

尹普

ongelezen,
1 dec 2021, 01:48:5001-12-2021
aan API Security Project
Are there best practices?

Jason Kent

ongelezen,
1 dec 2021, 10:53:5401-12-2021
aan 尹普, API Security Project
There are quite a few options here.

Hand reading specs and looking at your endpoints and doing a line by line read of your spec conformance, is one option.

There are automated ways to detect if anything isn't conforming to your security controls via products you can purchase.

Pentesting is another manual option.

It really depends on your budget, staffing and level of knowledge.

Jason

On Wed, Dec 1, 2021 at 1:48 AM 尹普 <yi...@bytedance.com> wrote:
Are there best practices?

Jason

Red Swingline Consulting
Because our customer's success is guaranteed to be in their hands.
Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden
Doorsturen
0 nieuwe berichten