Gartner thinks Salt Security is Cool šŸ˜Ž

Salt Security

Jun 3, 2020, 5:14:14ā€ÆPM6/3/20
to api-securi...@owasp.org
Salt Security named in Gartner's Cool Vendors Report in API Strategy, recognizing its revolutionary approach to API security.

Explosive Demand For APIs Requires A Revolutionary API Security Strategy

Gartner recommends improving API security by leveraging innovative solutions that use artificial intelligence to identify suspicious API usageā€”preventing data breaches before they happen!

Get the report to see why Salt Security was named a Cool Vendor in API Strategy 2020.

Salt Security, 3921 Fabian Way, Palo Alto, CA 94303

Unsubscribe Manage preferences

Jason Kent

Jun 3, 2020, 5:33:20ā€ÆPM6/3/20
to API Security Project, ad...@salt.security
The fun thing about posting a vendor email in a group like this is that anyone can unsubscribe the vendor from the mailing list.

Adam Fisher

Jun 3, 2020, 5:35:07ā€ÆPM6/3/20
to Jason Kent, API Security Project
My complete apologies.Ā  This was an automated email that somehow had this DL as a contact.

I am on the phone with marketing getting this corrected as I type this.Ā Ā

Kind regards,

Adam

Adam Fisher
Principal Security Engineer