Request to Contribute and Introduction

Nathan Aw

Dec 30, 2019, 11:07:45 PM12/30/19
to API Security Project
Hi all,

I am Nathan Aw from Singapore and have worked extensively on APIs and Microservices on an industrial scale with multiple deployments in production in the ASEAN region through my work in the finance industry.

I have shared the owasp api top 10 to many and all found useful. Thank you all very much for the great work.

However, many has also feedback to me that more should be covered for authentication and, specifically, authorisation.

It is with authentication and authorisation in mind that I wish to contribute.

As I have hugely benefitted from this, it is only right and proper that I contribute in return.

Could someone advise how can I contribute, please?

Thank you.

Regards,

Nathan Aw
https://sg.linkedin.com/in/awnathan

Erez Yalon

Dec 31, 2019, 11:08:59 AM12/31/19
to API Security Project
Hello Nathan, thank you for your kind words and willing to contribute.
We will soon share our plans for the coming months and call for support and contribution. Stay tuned :)