OWASP API Top Ten 2022

Jason Kent

Aug 2, 2022, 10:33:25 AM8/2/22
to API Security Project
I see Inon posted something on linkedin about 2022 API Top Ten but I didn't see anything here.

I guess if we are really compelled to change something I think pulling the repo would be the right thing.

What is the way we are going to invite all?

Inon Shkedy

Aug 2, 2022, 10:37:37 AM8/2/22
to Jason Kent, API Security Project
As I mentioned in the post - we will soon publish official calls for opinions and data, here in the mailing list and other channels as well. Everybody will have the opportunity to contribute and impact the list.