Explanation of OWASP Mobile Checklist Final 2016

Erez Yalon

Apr 24, 2016, 5:13:19 AM4/24/16
to OWASP Mobile Top 10 Risks
Hello,
I looked at the checklist and many items are not clear to me, some seems to be categorized wrongly as client side and some seems categorized wrong as static/dynamic.
Is there a document that explains or elaborates the checklist?
Thanks

Milan Singh

May 9, 2016, 5:51:03 AM5/9/16
to OWASP Mobile Top 10 Risks
Hi Erez,

Guide work is in progress. Will align checklist with it soon.

Er Pragati Singh (IBM)

May 9, 2016, 7:02:21 AM5/9/16
to Milan Singh, OWASP Mobile Top 10 Risks
Thanks Team, Its really great job has Done.

We will keep update.

On Mon, May 9, 2016 at 3:21 PM, Milan Singh <mi...@owasp.org> wrote:
Hi Erez,

Guide work is in progress. Will align checklist with it soon.

For any further concerns or communication Kindly feel free to touch base on the following contact details.

Have a great day!

Thanks & Regards
  Pragati Singh
 OWASP Global Foundation
 LinkedIn :-https://linkedin.com/in/erpragatisingh
    Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services

 " Positive communication makes difference.  It may not guarantee success, but helps to achieve it. "

                   "Print this mail only if absolutely necessary. Save Paper. Save Trees."