Data Set Parsing

Jason Haddix

Jan 21, 2015, 2:02:41 PM1/21/15
to owasp-mobile...@owasp.org
Hello All,

We took a meeting to normalize some of the data last week. This consisted of sitting down and looking at the data sets that are in and classifying them in our current rating system. This is as far as we've gotten yet. We only completed 3 sets of data so far. We are looking to schedule another meeting soon to do more of this.

Currently, what we have been working with is here:

I'll forward some notes soon about specific data sets we are having trouble with.

Let us know if you have any questions!

--
Jason Haddix
OWASP Mobile Top Ten Project Leader

Jonathan Carter

Jan 21, 2015, 5:07:11 PM1/21/15
to Jason Haddix, owasp-mobile...@owasp.org
I've also normalized more data and submitted it.  There are two remaining datasets from that meeting that I am currently finishing off in terms of normlization (Bug Crowd; Arxan State of the App Economy).