M2 and M4 risk

Javi D R

Jun 12, 2015, 12:03:01 PM6/12/15
to owasp-mobile...@owasp.org
Hi

I have a question about M2 and M4 risk in Mobile Top 10

For me, looks like both issues are pretty much the same. Bottom line is that sensitive information is stored in the phone and can be stolen

Would be a good idea to merge both in the same issues, and add another issue to the Top 10 list (the one that is currently listed as P11)?

Thanks

Jonathan Carter

Jun 12, 2015, 6:50:32 PM6/12/15
to Javi D R, owasp-mobile...@owasp.org
Hi Javi,
You've brought up an excellent point. In the 2015 list, we're proposing to merge the two.  If you'd like to take a look at the scratch pad for 2015, check it out: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Projects/OWASP_Mobile_Security_Project_-2015_Scratchpad