Hi

瀏覽次數:17 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Marcien Attipoe

未讀,
2017年4月23日 清晨7:21:062017/4/23
收件者:

This is official notice of unclaimed fund left behind by my late client, a citizen of your country. On the 23rd of August 2012, my late client, his wife and their only Child had a car accident and lost their lives. Since this incident happened, I have been trying to locate a member of his family to no avail hence I contacted you to seek for your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you bear the same surname. Upon your positive response, I will make all the necessary information known to you.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Mr. Attipoe.

回覆所有人
回覆作者