[[Data Submissions]]

Jason Haddix

Jan 21, 2015, 12:40:45 PM1/21/15
to owasp-mobile...@owasp.org
Hello All,

As mentioned on the call we want the data sets we received to be transparent. Here is a link for a dropbox folder containing the un-edited data:

Let me know if you have any problems viewing it.

Some submissions are still pending so as we receive more we will add to this folder.

Thanks!
--
Jason Haddix
OWASP Mobile Top Ten Project Leader

Jonathan Carter

Jan 21, 2015, 1:01:55 PM1/21/15
to Jason Haddix, owasp-mobile...@owasp.org
On my end, the only remaining data submission that I'm currently processing is the data from the BugCrowd folks. I saw that there is a spreadsheet from Daniel (the one we worked on together in person) and then the one from Jason. Are we sticking with the one from Daniel?

Jason Haddix

Jan 21, 2015, 1:20:20 PM1/21/15
to Jonathan Carter, owasp-mobile...@owasp.org
That is the most recent one so yes. Can I get the link?

Jonathan Carter

Jan 21, 2015, 1:30:13 PM1/21/15
to Jason Haddix, owasp-mobile...@owasp.org