OWASP MSTG - #10 Status Update 21.09.2016

Sven Schleier

Sep 20, 2016, 8:43:32 PM9/20/16
to owasp-mobile...@owasp.org

Hi everyone,

welcome to the tenth OWASP Mobile Security Testing Guide (MSTG) development update! This will also be the last status update via mail, as more and more people are now in MSTG channel in the OWASP Slack. As Slack is a much better platform to communicate please join the slack channel.

This is the link to register for OWASP Slack channel:

http://owasp.herokuapp.com

After you registered, you can join the MSTG channel, which is #project-mobile_omtg.

I just want to announce one more thing, which will also be discussed in our Slack Channel:

Ben started another mobile project, which is a fork of the OWASP Application Security Verification Standard. The draft MASVS (Mobile Application Security Verification Standard) is available on GitHub. Please have a look at it and review it, feedback is highly appreciated:

https://github.com/OWASP/owasp-masvs/

If you have any questions/feedback/$foo please reach out to us in Slack.

As always, thanks all for your support and cheers,

Sven