bi-weekly meeting

13 vues

Adam Kliarsky

non lue,
17 déc. 2014, 23:23:5317/12/2014
à owasp-mobile...@owasp.org
Hey all, just curious - when is the next bi-weekly meeting? I have it on my calendar for tomorrow, but haven't heard anything.

thanks
Adam

Jonathan Carter

non lue,
18 déc. 2014, 17:39:3418/12/2014
à Adam Kliarsky,owasp-mobile...@owasp.org
Hi Adam,
We had one this morning. It was just Jason and I.  Is there something we can help you with?

Adam Kliarsky

non lue,
19 déc. 2014, 13:07:2119/12/2014
à Jonathan Carter,owasp-mobile...@owasp.org
Hey Jonathan,
No, nothing specific - I'm new to the group and just want to get in and up to speed so as to be able to participate and hopefully provide value. I missed the past few meetings due to a recent job transition, but plan on being on the next one(s).

Thanks!
Adam

Jonathan Carter

non lue,
19 déc. 2014, 13:30:0019/12/2014
à Adam Kliarsky,owasp-mobile...@owasp.org
This would be a good opportunity for you to introduce yourself to the group and describe your professional background, what you aim to achieve with participation, how you'd like to contribute, etc.

Tell us about yourself...
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer