add a response header in MS3 to transfer timing information

Mike Melo

Apr 17, 2020, 6:29:25 AM4/17/20
to ModSecurity Core Rule Set project
I'm attempting to apply the useful information in Christian's article https://www.netnea.com/cms/apache-tutorial-6_embedding-modsecurity/ to MSv3.0.4 running on NGINX using connector v1.0.

Specifically I'm wondering if anyone has managed to add a response header in MS3 to transfer timing information back to NGINX similar to how HEADER directive works for Apache.

Thanks for any information!

Christian Folini

Apr 17, 2020, 6:49:07 AM4/17/20
to Mike Melo, ModSecurity Core Rule Set project
Hey Mike,
I do not think NGINX allows you to do that. It's much more limited in many
aspects (it trades features for raw performance).

But if you do find out, then please let me know.

Cheers,

Christian

> Thanks for any information!

Mike Melo

Apr 17, 2020, 7:47:25 AM4/17/20
to ModSecurity Core Rule Set project, m.m...@yottaa.com, christia...@netnea.com
thanks Christian, will keep you posted.

On Friday, April 17, 2020 at 6:49:07 AM UTC-4, Christian Folini wrote:
Hey Mike,