Broken link

Oren Sternheim

Oct 19, 2020, 10:50:29 AM10/19/20
to API Security Project
Hi!
Seems like the link in the About section is mistakenly leading to the general OWASP TOP 10 page.

Raphael Hagi

Oct 19, 2020, 11:51:47 AM10/19/20
to Oren Sternheim, API Security Project
Hello Oren,

Thank you for the hands up.

I can't find clearly the section that you have mentioned, can you send more detailed information?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your computer. Thank you.

Magno Logan

Oct 19, 2020, 12:24:19 PM10/19/20
to Raphael Hagi, Oren Sternheim, API Security Project
Hi Raphael,

It's just under the About section under the top right corner. Print attached.

Regards,

Magno

Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 12.21.09 PM.png

Raphael Hagi

Oct 19, 2020, 2:48:19 PM10/19/20
to Magno Logan, Oren Sternheim, API Security Project
Yes, now I can see it. It's a repo configuration, for the first moment I look on content.
I just sent your message do Paulo, who's owns the repo to adjust it.
Thanks!

Paulo Silva

Oct 19, 2020, 4:33:40 PM10/19/20
to Raphael Hagi, Magno Logan, Oren Sternheim, API Security Project
Thanks for the heads up: it was fixed.

--
Paulo Silva

OWASP API Security Project - Project Main Maintainer
OWASP Go Secure Coding Practices Guide - Project Co-Leader