Portuguese (Brazil) Translation

Raphael Hagi

Feb 21, 2020, 2:48:47 PM2/21/20
to API Security Project
Hello,

I really love API Security Project, and I use this on my daily routine at work. As a chapter leader in my home town, Belo Horizonte-Brazil, I think it will be very helpful a version translated to Portuguese (pt-BR).

I've started this, working together with my other to leaders for Belo Horizonte Chapter.

I can just commit a new directory as a pull request on GitHub, right?

thank you!

Paulo Silva

Feb 22, 2020, 3:23:23 AM2/22/20
to Raphael Hagi, API Security Project
Hi Raphael,
The PR should include the pt-BR folder with the translated Markdown and the .odt and .pdf files in the dist folder.

At the time the .odt should be created manually (Copy&Paste). I suggest cloning the original version, replacing the original text with what you have in your Markdown source.

Thanks for giving back to the community.
Cheers,

Raphael Hagi

Feb 26, 2020, 5:37:42 PM2/26/20
to API Security Project, raphael...@owasp.org
Hello Paulo,

I think the translation is close to an end. I'm with some problems to copy the texts to .odt files, what editor did you use to this task? I'm loose the formatting when I paste it to Open Office Writer or MS Word. Can you be more specfic to this point?

I thinks this is the last step before i send my pull request to develop branch for the original project.

Thank you.

A sexta, 21/02/2020, 19:48, Raphael Hagi <raphael...@owasp.org> escreveu:
Hello,

I really love API Security Project, and I use this on my daily routine at work. As a chapter leader in my home town, Belo Horizonte-Brazil, I think it will be very helpful a version translated to Portuguese (pt-BR).

I've started this, working together with my other to leaders for Belo Horizonte Chapter.

I can just commit a new directory as a pull request on GitHub, right?

thank you!

Paulo Silva

Feb 27, 2020, 4:21:17 AM2/27/20
to Raphael Hagi, API Security Project
Hi Raphael,
Here's what I do:
1. Preview the Markdown file in Browser (HTML)
2. Copy&Paste to LibreOffice Writer

Hope it works for you.
Cheers,

On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 10:37 PM Raphael Hagi <raphael...@owasp.org> wrote:

> Hello Paulo,
>
> I think the translation is close to an end. I'm with some problems to copy the texts to .odt files, what editor did you use to this task? I'm loose the formatting when I paste it to Open Office Writer or MS Word. Can you be more specfic to this point?
>
> I thinks this is the last step before i send my pull request to develop branch for the original project.
>
> Thank you.
>
> On Saturday, February 22, 2020 at 5:23:23 AM UTC-3, Paulo Silva wrote:
>>
>> Hi Raphael,
>> The PR should include the pt-BR folder with the translated Markdown and the .odt and .pdf files in the dist folder.
>>
>> At the time the .odt should be created manually (Copy&Paste). I suggest cloning the original version, replacing the original text with what you have in your Markdown source.
>>
>> Thanks for giving back to the community.
>> Cheers,
>>

>> A sexta, 21/02/2020, 19:48, Raphael Hagi <raphael...@owasp.org> escreveu:
>>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I really love API Security Project, and I use this on my daily routine at work. As a chapter leader in my home town, Belo Horizonte-Brazil, I think it will be very helpful a version translated to Portuguese (pt-BR).
>>>
>>> I've started this, working together with my other to leaders for Belo Horizonte Chapter.
>>>
>>> I can just commit a new directory as a pull request on GitHub, right?
>>>

>>> thank you!
>>>
>>> --

Paulo Silva

OWASP API Security Project - Project Main Maintainer
OWASP Go Secure Coding Practices Guide - Project Co-Leader