Lock at first lunch

Spence Foxtrot

Feb 1, 2022, 4:18:09 PM2/1/22
to OviOS Linux
Hello !
After my first test on VM, I decide to go installation on the config I made.

I only research file share and iscsi system. I don't need others features.

I turn the Uefi with legacy support (I saw nonsupport in full UEFI mode).

But when the system boot on the prepared stick usb, I obtain that :
PXL_20220201_210435405.jpg

There is no disk, only the usb stick with the ovios iso burn with rufus like the tutorial, and a sexond stick for installation on (I try without too).

What way I need 3xplore plz?

(Before, this config correctly works with windows server + SSD).

Blue on the screen is just a brolen VGA cable.

3700x amd
16gb 3600
X470 msi gaming plus max (for lot of pci extension)

Thank in advance !

N.B. : the usb keyboard is not detected at this screen, but fully works in UEFI (ex "bios").