nfs_export bugs

hasan akgöz

Jun 15, 2021, 6:05:48 PM6/15/21
to OviOS Linux
Hello,
i want to share directory via NFS. But I want to allow access control to a specific NFS clients, it only exports to IP addresses of hosts in an access list.nfs_export script genarate two lines /var/lib/nfs/etab . one line is restriction and second line is everyone access. i changed file ( etab file ) it's works normally. Why are two lines added from the same exported share?

/ovios/NFS_EXPORT       192.168.10.5(rw,sync,wdelay,hide,nocrossmnt,secure,no_root_squash,no_all_squash,no_subtree_check,secure_locks,acl,no_pnfs,mountpoint,anonuid=65534,anongid=65534,sec=sys,rw,secure,no_root_squash,no_all_squash)

/ovios/NFS_EXPORT       *(rw,sync,wdelay,hide,nocrossmnt,secure,no_root_squash,no_all_squash,no_subtree_check,secure_locks,acl,no_pnfs,mountpoint,anonuid=65534,anongid=65534,sec=sys,rw,secure,no_root_squash,no_all_squash)

ovios-shell> version
Distributor ID: OviOS Linux
Release no:     20210601
Codename:       Arcturus
Version no:     3.11
Kernel:         4.14.99-OVIOS

OviOS

Jun 16, 2021, 11:56:47 AM6/16/21
to OviOS Linux, hasan...@gmail.com
hi, thanks for reporting this BUG

I'll fix it for the next version.
In the meantime, a workaround is this:
Remove the "rw" at the beginning of the options line in the nfs_export tool

1. choose "yes" to change the default options

nfs_export1.PNG

2. Remove the "rw"  here by pushing the prompt using the left arrow key all the way to the beginning of the line and using the delete key to remove rw and the comma after it

nfs.PNG

hope this helps

Hasan Akgöz

Jun 17, 2021, 5:07:11 PM6/17/21
to OviOS Linux, OviOS, hasan...@gmail.com
Hi Ovi,
Thank you for answer. it's works . I'm also linux sys admin. my solution is direct zfs command :).

zfs set sharenfs=rw=@192.168.10.2:192.168.10.3,sync,no_wdelay,insecure_locks,no_root_squash NFS01_EXPORT