Proxmox + Ovios

Alex Plast

May 10, 2021, 12:30:09 PM5/10/21
to OviOS Linux
Hello. I tried to link proxmox and ovios in zfs over iscsi mode and I got a problem. Proxmox gave an error that it is necessary to install iet on the ovios side, although the virtual disk was created but not added to the virtual machine configuration. I created a thread on the Proxmox forum, maybe it is related to its settings. Or can you suggest a solution?

No configuration found. Install iet on 192.168.1.169 at /usr/share/perl5/PVE/Storage/LunCmd/Iet.pm line 113. at /usr/share/perl5/PVE/API2/Qemu.pm line 1442. (500)