Orienteering USA 2022 Year in Review

Clinton Morse

Nov 29, 2022, 8:10:46 AM11/29/22
to ClubNet
We're down to the final days of production on the 2nd Annual Orienteering USA Year in Review magazine, a high quality, hard copy magazine mailed out in January as an exclusive member benefit to members of Orienteering USA.

This year's edition comes in at 48 full color pages highlighting all the major events of 2022.  It will feature 37 course maps at full resolution for your winter armchair orienteering exploits and over 300 photos of orienteers in action from the majority of OUSA member clubs.  Most pages feature QR codes which will take the reader to thousands of additional event photos, maps and more.

Attached is a low-res 'teaser' version so you can get a sense of what could be coming to your mailbox in January.

As an exclusive member benefit, this magazine will be mailed around the first of the year to all members of Orienteering USA in good standing as of early next week when I generate the mailing list.  Now would be a great time to log into your OUSA account and verify that your membership is both up to date and that your mailing address and other contact information is correct.  Of particular note, some members with 'annual-auto-renew' or life memberships have outdated contact information in the OUSA database.  Please help us ensure you get your copy by double checking that we have your current mailing address.

And if you're not yet a member of Orienteering USA, now is a great time to become a member and help us continue to provide services and member benefits to the orienteering community.

PS to Club Officers - each OUSA club is entitled to three (3) complimentary copies and the option to purchase additional copies at cost for promotional purposes.  A direct email was sent to the contact person from your 2022 recharter about 2 weeks ago.  At this time I have only heard from about 1/3 of the clubs.  This is an opt-in program and due to the high cost of printing we will not be printing extra copies.  If you are unsure if your recharter person has responded, feel free to email me directly and I can check my list.

Teaser1.png

Clinton Morse
National Communications Manager

Annual22TEASER.pdf

RWorner LKohn

Nov 29, 2022, 8:32:38 AM11/29/22
to Clinton Morse, ClubNet
Clinton,

Looks awesome. Thanks for encouraging clubs to use it to attract OUSA membership. Always nice to be able to offer something in return.

Rick