Event Reg Help

Regan Sarwas

Jun 23, 2024, 2:23:29 PM (7 days ago) Jun 23
to ClubNet
Can anyone help me with EventReg.  Our club (Arctic Orienteering Club) has never used the system, and we would like to give it a try.

I tried to Create an EventRegister account on the Event Official Login link on the home page twice, starting over two weeks ago. Both times it never sent me an email with my temporary password (yes I double checked the email address and my spam folder, and I tried a third account with a different email address).  If I try to recreate the account with the same name, it says the Username already exists, (which it did not do on the first attempt), so something is happening.

I get no email response when I try to reset my password, using Forgot my password on the login page.

So far (after almost two weeks now), I have not received a response from multiple attempts to use the contact form at Contact EventReg Administrator on the EventReg home page.

I have also tried logging into EventReg with my OUSA account, but that didn't work as expected.

Regan Sarwas
Arctic Orienteering Club

Clare Durand

Jun 23, 2024, 8:25:11 PM (7 days ago) Jun 23
to Regan Sarwas, ClubNet
Hi Regan,

Existing registrars can see the names of other registrars and you appear on that list twice, so you have successfully created a registrar account in the system. There may be a bug that is preventing the system from sending out emails properly when creating accounts. I also do not receive an email if I say that I forgot my password. You can try emailing even...@orienteeringusa.org directly to see if you get a quicker response.

Clare Durand
President, Orienteering USA

vido al

Jun 24, 2024, 9:43:15 AM (6 days ago) Jun 24
to ClubNet
There is a problem with the new account temporary password emails. I'm working on a fix for that problem.
Until the problem is fixed, please, contact me at videlin....@orienteeringusa.org if you have a problem setting up an account,

Videlin