Challenger -7 - Update

Al Duquette

Sep 23, 2019, 9:06:34 AM9/23/19
to HOC-Contacts
Challenger - 7 Registration is "Open" and we are 3 weeks away from our first Orienteering event for this season.

Points to keep in mind:

Registration is done on line and you will need to create an account. Let us know if you need help.

The number of maps available is based on the number of on line registrations plus a few spares for each course.

Registration on Race Day will be limited to the number of spare maps available, so don't wait

If you need to make some changes: student additions, deletions, substitutions, course selection, etc.
You can make the desired changes yourself, on line, up until registration closes. (October 10, 2019

All competitive courses require E-Punch.  Medals are awarded only to competitive orienteers.

For Challenger Seven details: Entry Fees, Payment Options & E-Punch, see our website:  Challenger 7 – 2019

Hope to see you there!

Al Duquette

HOC Pres.