Stubblefield 2020

Al Duquette

Dec 26, 2019, 9:59:36 AM12/26/19
to HOC-Contacts
HOC Orienteerers,

Happy New Year!

Our next HOC event is scheduled for 25-26 January 2020., located at Stubblefield, Sam Houston National Forest.

Each day will be considered a separate event.  Medals will be awarded both days.
You can register for both days or Saturday only or Sunday only.

Check out our website for more details.

Any questions, please use our HOC Contact form.

REGISTRATION is  "OPEN"!

Please note: Registration Closes January 23, 2020  8:00 PM

See you there!!!

Al Duquette

Jan 7, 2020, 1:59:23 PM1/7/20
to h...@hoc.us.orienteering.org, hoc-co...@orienteeringusa.org, Scott Thomas, Michael Claiborn
Good Morning,

It is possible for your 17 year old cadets to register for Orange and/or Green (OM-18,OF-18, GM-18, GF-18).
The -18 means 18 years old and under.

I hope that answers your question.

Regards,

HOC  (Al)

On Tuesday, January 7, 2020, 12:37:57 PM CST, Scott Thomas <scott....@cfisd.net> wrote:

Good  Morning,

I wanted to ask a question regarding the registration.  We have a couple cadets I was registering and noticed that Orange and Green were age restricted to 18 and above on the course selection.  Is it possible for a 17 year old to register for either course?

Thanks

Capt Thomas

Scott R. Thomas, Capt, USAF (Ret)
Senior Aerospace Science Instructor
AFJROTC  (TX-20057)
Cy-Fair High School
Cypress, Texas
(W) (281) 517-6076
(C) (832) 334-8594

Jan 13, 2020, 4:23:34 PM1/13/20
to HOC-Contacts
Houston Orienteerers,

Our first orienteering event for 2020 begins in 12 days.

Stubblefield 2020:  January 25-26, 2020
Register for one or both days.

Make good on one of your "New Year Resolutions."

Come Join us!