Stubblefield 2020

1 view

Al Duquette

Jan 27, 2020, 8:28:14 PM1/27/20
to HOC-Contacts
Stubblefield Orienteerers,

Our two day orienteering event was a great success thanks to your attendance and participation.  The weather was perfect.  Challenging courses were designed and our event map had been updated.  Thank you Jordan Laughlin.  .

In addition to our local HOC orienteerers, we had orienteerers from Austin Orienteering Club (AOC), North Texas Orienteering Association (NTOA), Rocky Mountain Orienteering Club (RMOC) and Up North Orienteerers from New Hampshire.  Thank you all for attending Stubblefield 2020.

Stubblefield 2020 Results have been posted!

Next Event:  Jones State Forest, February 22, 2020.

Registration Open Notification will be sent out soon, so look for it.

HOC