AOC Public Safety and Veterans Steering Committee Mtg: Feb 5th at 10:40am

Jen Lewis-Goff

Feb 1, 2024, 1:00:24 PMFeb 1
to Jen Lewis-Goff
Members and Partners of the AOC Public Safety and Veterans Steering Committee,

On behalf of Co-Chairs Henslee and Gordon, we look forward to our meeting on Monday, February 5th at 10:40am. This hybrid meeting will take place virtually via google meet and at the AOC offices. Please note that this meeting will begin immediately following the adjournment of the AOC Joint HHS and Public Safety Committee, utilizing the same meeting link and physical location for both meetings.

The meeting packet is attached. We will receive policy updates and consider action on several items.

Please note that if you would like to engage in conversation on Measure 110 related issues, that will take place during the Joint HHS and PS Meeting beginning at 9:20 on Monday.

AOC Public Safety and Veterans Steering Committee
Monday, February 5 · 10:40am – 12:00pm (Or immediately following the completion of the Joint HHS and PS Meeting)
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/uvd-umcp-pcb
Or dial: ‪(US) +1 478-324-0220‬ PIN: ‪871 641 586‬#
More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/uvd-umcp-pcb?pin=1864059872210

--
Jen Lewis-Goff, MPA
Legislative Affairs Manager