AOC Day: Jt PS and HHS Meeting Follow up

Jen Lewis-Goff

Mar 14, 2024, 1:22:58 PMMar 14
to Jen Lewis-Goff
Good morning members and partners of the Health and Human Services and Public Safety Steering Committees,

Thank you to those who joined us for our March meeting on Monday. The joint steering committee took no action, but received a review of outcomes from the 2024 legislative session from AOC staff and a presentation from the Oregon State Police on regionalization of the Medical Examiner system, which is attached.

If you have interest/thoughts/comments in the continued medical examiner conversation, regionalization, etc, please reach out to AOC staff or your co-chairs to engage. If you have concerns, in particular, about the ME regionalization concept, please communicate those ASAP.

Meeting materials and a full recording of the meeting are available here

A reminder that all AOC members are encouraged to attend our March 18th summit, 1-4, on deflection programs. An agenda for that meeting is attached.

Best,
Jen

--
Jen Lewis-Goff, MPA