AGENDA: Thurs. Sep. 7th Mtg of AOC Public Safety Steering Cmte.

Michael Burdick

Sep 1, 2023, 8:21:45 PM9/1/23
Dear members of the AOC Public Safety Steering Committee,

On behalf of Co-chairs Jeremy Gordon and Dave Henslee, please find the agenda for our September meeting attached. The agenda items for September are informational only. Please note that this meeting is being held virtually via Google Meet. You should have received an invitation separately.

Meeting Details

Thursday, September 7th, 8:00 a.m - 10:00 p.m.

Link: meet.google.com/pos-jzdx-yap

Phone/Passcode: ‪(US) +1 470-485-9113‬ PIN: ‪934 389 602‬#

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions.

Best,
Michael
--

Michael Burdick