January 22 Roundtable with DAs, sheriffs, chiefs of police & CMHPs

Jen Lewis-Goff

Jan 16, 2024, 4:01:47 PMJan 16
to public...@oregoncounties.org
Dear members and partners of the AOC Public Safety Steering Committee,

You are invited to join the AOC Health and Human Services Summit Meeting (January 22, 1-4), in which there will be a discussion on Law Enforcement Assisted Diversion/Deflection. More details, including an agenda and meeting link are included below and attached. Please reach out with any questions. We hope you are able to participate in this important conversation.

Best,
Jen