AOC PS and HHS Joint Steering Committee Meeting, Monday March 11th

Jen Lewis-Goff

Mar 7, 2024, 12:21:08 PMMar 7
to Jen Lewis-Goff, Jessica Pratt
Members of the AOC Public Safety and Health & Human Services Committee,

On behalf of Co-Chairs Henslee, Gordon, Fai and Kramer, we look forward to our next AOC Joint Public Safety and Health and Human Services Steering Committee on Monday, March 11th in Salem, with a virtual option. Please note that this meeting will begin immediately following the adjournment of AOC's HHS steering committee, using the same physical and virtual meeting space.

The purpose of the meeting is to receive updates from the 2024 legislative session, including updates on HB 4002- Measure 110 reforms. The committee will also receive a presentation from the Oregon State Police on the Medical Examiner Workgroup.

Information to join the meeting can be found below and was also shared via google meetings last month.

AOC Joint Public Safety-HHS Steering Committee
Monday, March 11 · 9:20 – 10:40am
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/eqj-bybx-ffu
Or dial: ‪(US) +1 224-935-5029‬ PIN: ‪108 082 135‬#

Best,
Jen

--
Jen Lewis-Goff, MPA
Legislative Affairs Manager

Jen Lewis-Goff

Mar 7, 2024, 3:40:44 PMMar 7
to Jen Lewis-Goff, Jessica Pratt
Afternoon all-
The original packet contained some broken links. Attached is a revised packet.

Best,
Jen

March Jt HHS PS Packet REVISED.pdf