Updated agenda with special note and background material for Monday's law enforcement-behavioral health roundtable

Jessica Pratt

Jan 19, 2024, 9:42:51 PMJan 19
to Jessica Pratt
Thanks in advance joining us this coming Monday afternoon to consider time-sensitive key questions in furtherance of our state-local partnership for public health and safety.

Please note we will be starting promptly at 1:00p.m. with a kick-off by Senator Kate Lieber, to help frame our discussion. Senator Lieber must leave promptly at 1:15 for another commitment.

The joint legislative committee's forthcoming set of proposals is based in part on this model language; please familiarize yourselves with it to the extent you are able ahead of our discussion on MondayModel law enforcement and other first responder deflection act

Behavioral health-law enforcement roundtable on law enforcement assisted diversion
Monday, January 22, 2024 · 1:00 – 4:00pm Pacific
1212 Court St NE, Salem OR 97301
Google Meet: https://meet.google.com/tep-kvqx-kai
Or dial: ‪(US) +1 682-747-6678‬ PIN: ‪805 433 239‬#

Warm regards,
Jessica

Jessica Pratt

Legislative Affairs Manager

Association of Oregon Counties

a: 1212 Court St NE, Salem, OR 97301

m: 503.515.6884

e: jpr...@oregoncounties.org

w: www.oregoncounties.org

2024_Jan 22_BH-Law Enforcement Roundtable_AGENDA v2.pdf