CANCELLED: AOC Public Safety Steering Committee Meeting

Michael Burdick

May 4, 2023, 2:49:31 PM5/4/23
Members of the AOC Public Safety Steering Committee,

The Co-Chairs of the steering committee are cancelling the May meeting -- we have no action items to consider and many of our affiliate and associate partners who would normally provide updates are unavailable or don't have any significant updates to report.

During the time that was set aside for the Public Safety Steering Committee meeting, those of you who will be in Salem on Monday attending to other AOC business are invited to join us in walking over to the Capitol to do some lobbying on behalf of AOC funding priorities.

Please find attached a memo showing the status of all of the bills on which the steering committee has recommended positions so far this session.

We look forward to meeting virtually on Friday, June 9 and will be in touch in the meantime with updates.

Best,
Michael

--

Michael Burdick