AOC Public Safety Steering Committee Monday, Oct 9

Jennifer Lewis-Goff

Oct 5, 2023, 12:36:10 PM10/5/23
to Jennifer Lewis-Goff

Dear Members of the AOC Public Safety Steering Committee,

On behalf of Co-Chairs Gordon and Henslee, we look forward to seeing you at the AOC Public Safety Steering Committee meeting on Monday. The meeting will be held IN PERSON at the AOC Office at 8:00 am on Monday, October 9th.

Although this meeting is occurring IN PERSON, a virtual link to join the meeting can be found on the attached agenda as well as below.

AOC Public Safety Steering Committee
Monday, October 9 · 8:00am-10:00 am

Google Meet joining info:

Video call link: https://meet.google.com/qhc-efvm-hce

Or dial: ‪(US) +1 812-618-1521 PIN: ‪611 120 542#

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/qhc-efvm-hce?pin=7693842057720

Attached you will find the meeting agenda and packet materials for Monday's meeting. The committee will be discussing principles and priorities to guide the association’s public safety advocacy work in 2024.

Thank you, and again, on behalf of the AOC Public Safety Co-Chairs, as well as myself, we look forward to seeing you on Monday.

Best,

Jen

--
Jennifer (Jen) Lewis-Goff