Fwd: 2024 MHA Heifer Grant

JoAnna Williams

Jul 1, 2024, 11:21:15 PMJul 1
to Ag...@opiconnect.org

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Montana Hereford <infomonta...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 1, 2024, 3:53 PM
Subject: 2024 MHA Heifer Grant

Dear FFA Advisors,

Attached you will find a flyer for the Montana Hereford Associations Heifer Grant. We again are giving out grants to help 4H and FFA members in the State of Montana start their herd.

We would appreciate it if you could please pass this information on to those in your county or counties that are in the age range of 9-17 and a current 4H or FFA member.

The application can be found on our website, www.montanahereford.org. The deadline to apply is September 15, 2024. The winners will be announced at our Annual Meeting, they do not need to be present to win but we would love for them to be able to be there in person to get their certificate!!

If you or any members/families have any questions, please feel free to contact me at 307-629-0654 (call or text) or infomonta...@gmail.com.

Heifer Grant (montanahereford.org), also attached to this email.

Thank you for the work you do for the youth of Montana!

Amanda Romine

Secretary/Treasurer

Heifer Grant-2024.pdf
Hfr Grant Flyer 2024.pdf