April 25 2024 OpenXLA Dev Lab – Invitation for Hardware Vendors & Compiler Engineers

Aditi Joshi

Mar 4, 2024, 5:24:26 PMMar 4
to openxla...@openxla.org

Dear OpenXLA Community,

We're excited to invite you to our upcoming OpenXLA Dev Lab, primarily focused on hardware vendors, software infrastructure engineers, and compiler engineers who are actively contributing to the OpenXLA stack or have the potential to do so.

During the Dev Lab in Sunnyvale, CA, you'll have the opportunity to select a specific XLA-related project and collaborate directly with an XLA engineer. This is a valuable chance to dive deep into OpenXLA development. Please fill this survey out to register your interest and provide feedback before March 11

If you're a model developer interested in using XLA, StableHLO, PjRT or other OpenXLA infrastructure, we kindly ask that you fill out this form so we can continue to work directly with you. While the April 25th session isn't specifically tailored for model developers, we will be hosting model developer-focused engagements in the future but know that you are always welcome to join any session.

Tentative Agenda:

  • 8:30-9:00 am Registration and breakfast

  • 9 -9:20 am Keynote/Success stories (15 min talk/5 min Q&A)

  • 9:20 am-11 am Tutorials (such as PJRT/StableHLO)

  • 11 am-noon Kick off OpenXLA DevLab (in person only)

  • Noon-1 pm Lunch

  • 1-3 pm Lab sessions

  • 3-3:15 pm Coffee break

  • 3:15-4 pm Debrief and Swag handout

  • 4-5 pm Happy Hour

Please let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you at the Dev Lab!

Best regards,

Aditi on behalf of the OpenXLA Team

Aditi Joshi

Mar 11, 2024, 2:35:35 AMMar 11
to openxla...@openxla.org, aditi...@google.com, james...@google.com, jkh...@google.com, sa...@google.com, elliot...@google.com

Hi everyone,

Just a quick reminder to please complete the April 25 Dev Lab survey by tomorrow, March 11th. Your feedback is important to us!

Also, I've updated the invite for our community meeting to March 26th, Tues, 9 am PT. We'll be discussing the April 25th Dev Lab agenda in detail. Are there any other topics you'd like to add to our community meeting? If so, please let me know.

Thanks, Aditi on behalf of the OpenXLA team

Aditi Joshi

Mar 21, 2024, 6:49:16 AMMar 21
to openxla...@openxla.org
Hi folks,

Friendly reminder that we will have our community meeting on Tuesday, March 26th at 9 am PT. Calendar invite was updated a few weeks ago.  If there are any topics you would like to discuss at the community meeting, please do let me know.

Thank you,
Aditi