July 16, Tues, 9-10 am PT OpenXLA Monthly Community meeting

Aditi Joshi

Jul 11, 2024, 7:09:01 PMJul 11
to openxla...@openxla.org
Hi folks,

We have our OpenXLA July Community meeting happening next Tuesday, July 16, 9-10 am PT. We already have🎉 Intel 🎉 presenting "CPU Quantization Support in XLA".  The presentation proposes integrating Intel Neural Compressor quantization capabilities into XLA, enabling efficient execution of quantized TensorFlow models on CPU and addressing the limitations of the current TensorFlow-only approach.

If anyone else wants to present, please let me know by Monday morning, July 15.  In order to see the Community monthly meeting on your calendar, you need to have accepted the meeting invite when I sent it out last month. Remember that we have a new GVC meeting code found in the meeting doc

And a friendly reminder to please complete the OpenXLA documentation feedback survey before July 19th.  We would love your feedback.

Thanks so much,

Aditi Joshi

Jul 15, 2024, 6:47:38 PM (12 days ago) Jul 15
to openxla...@openxla.org
Hi everyone,

This is a friendly reminder that we have our OpenXLA monthly meeting tomorrow from 9-9:45 am PT (Google Meet link: meet.google.com/fri-gdhe-ufu). We have two topics to cover (slides here):

1. CPU Quantization Support in XLA w/Intel
The presentation proposes integrating Intel Neural Compressor quantization capabilities into XLA, enabling efficient execution of quantized TensorFlow models on CPU and addressing the limitations of the current TensorFlow-only approach.

2. Shardy launch (presented by Google DeepMind and Google CoreML teams)
Shardy will have improved debugging tools to understand where/why something happened during propagation and more ways to modify propagation through configurability of the propagation algorithm (priority of ops, conflict resolution strategies, etc). It will also be dialect agnostic allowing for Shardy to run any MLIR dialect of your choice.

Also, a friendly reminder to please complete the OpenXLA documentation feedback survey before July 19th.  We would love your feedback.

See you all tomorrow!

Best,