May 21, Tues, 9 am PT OpenXLA Community meeting call for agenda

Aditi Joshi

May 8, 2024, 9:16:31 AMMay 8
to openxla...@openxla.org
Hi everyone,

We have our next OpenXLA Community meeting on May 21, Tuesday at 9 am PT. Please add your agenda items to the meeting notes doc by next Tuesday, May 14.  In addition, we will do a debrief on the incredibly successful April 25 OpenXLA Dev Lab where folks came from all over the world  🤩 to the Google campus in Silicon Valley.

Please do reach out if you would like to share with the community your next steps as a result of the great table discussions during Dev Lab.  🎉We would love to celebrate your work! 🎉

Thank you so much everyone for being a part of this incredible community.  Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

Best,
Aditi

Aditi Joshi

May 21, 2024, 12:54:17 AMMay 21
to openxla...@openxla.org
Hi folks,

Friendly reminder that we have our monthly OpenXLA Community meeting tomorrow, May 21, at 9 am PT.  We hope to wrap things up in 30 min since a few folks who wanted to present this month are on vacation this week. We will push out their topics to June 18, our next monthly community meeting.

Here is tomorrow's agenda:

1. 💪OpenXLA mentions at Google I/O including the I/O Developer Keynote 🙌 [5 min]
2. Dev Lab summary and next steps. 🤩Thank you 🙏for an incredibly successful Dev Lab on April 25 and all the positive feedback we received! 🎉 Check out the post on Google's OSS blog: LINK [3 min]
3. Openxla.org website updates  [2 min]
4. AMD Case Study: Integrating Build and Test CI to OpenXLA [10 min]
5. Bytedance: A follow up to OpenXLA Dev Lab [10 min]
6. Optional: Stable HLO  v1.0 if we have time but most likely will cover this topic during June's meeting

Talk tomorrow!

Aditi