[RFC] Add collective_broadcast to the StableHLO specification

Chase Roberts US

Oct 16, 2023, 11:20:26 PM10/16/23
to OpenXLA Discuss
Hi everyone,

I've posted an RFC for adding collective_broadcast as a collective communication primitive to the StableHLO specification. Please take a look and feel free to leave and constructive comments.

Best,
Chase

Kevin Gleason

Nov 20, 2023, 12:47:45 PM11/20/23
to OpenXLA Discuss, Chase Roberts US
Hi everyone,

Thank you Chase for the RFC, and thank you to all who left feedback on the GitHub PR! Given that a sufficient amount of time has passed, and all open feedback has been addressed, this RFC is now approved. I will approve and merge #1809 shortly. Feel free to send any PRs which implement this RFC on GH, and let me know if you have any questions along the way!

Best,
Kevin