Call for Python Coaches – workshop on Saturday, October 27th!

Beatrice Martini

Oct 10, 2012, 7:50:16 AM10/10/12
to discuss....@opentechschool.org
We're organizing a Python workshop for absolute beginners in Stockholm!

When: Saturday, October 27th 11:00 - 17:00
Where: Omnicloud office (Gamlastan)
How: the teaching material is ready, prepared by the OTS Berlin team, and already used it in some really successful workshops over the past few months. All you have to do is let us know if you want to coach (replying this message). Then you'll receive the teaching material and we could meet all together once face-to-face before the workshop day.

Join Join Join Join Now!

Thank you!

Rickard Zachrisson

Dec 15, 2012, 1:58:45 PM12/15/12
to discuss....@opentechschool.org
Hi, I was at the meetup information you had at Spotify.

I may be interested in volunteer to teach out python.

/Rickard

Beatrice Martini

Dec 16, 2012, 11:25:46 AM12/16/12
to Rickard Zachrisson, discuss....@opentechschool.org, team.st...@opentechschool.org
Hi Rickard,

Thank you for your nice e-mail! Glad you want to join OTS!

I put you in contact with the Stockholm team (I am in Berlin). They
take care of organizing upcoming OTS events in town.
And please have a look at our new website, where you'll find updated
information about our events, teams, learning material and more:
http://www.opentechschool.org/

Best,
Bea.

On 15 December 2012 19:58, Rickard Zachrisson