Social Coding with GitHub: Call for Coaches (event date: November 10th)

Beatrice Martini

Nov 4, 2012, 4:22:38 PM11/4/12
to discuss....@opentechschool.org
Hi!

We're planning to organize our next workshop in Stockholm: Social Coding with GitHub!
It will take place on Saturday, November 10th from 13:00 to 17:00 (venue to be announced ASAP).

Important: the training material is ready, you would be there just to assist the learners if they have questions.
Training material here: http://opentechschool.github.com/social-coding
And btw, OTS just hosted this workshop yesterday in Berlin! Check it out! http://www.meetup.com/opentechschool-berlin/events/87029482

If you are available (FYI: you don't have to stay until the end if you have to leave earlier), add your name to the Doodle at http://doodle.com/iu96tmbpkbbr8q9e and contact Beatrice at beat...@opentechschool.org. Thank you!

P.S.
The Berlin coaches who worked on the training material have been gathering feedback and are always welcoming any contributor to the git repo of the curriculum: https://github.com/OpenTechSchool/social-coding. Tack!