Call for Coaches > JS workshop for absolute beginners on October 13th – please reply by October 2nd!

Beatrice Martini

Sep 29, 2012, 12:19:29 PM9/29/12
to discuss....@opentechschool.org
We're organizing a JS workshop for absolute beginners.

When: Saturday, October 13th 10:00 - 18:00
Where: Omnicloud office (Gamlastan)
How: the teaching material is ready, prepared by the OTS Berlin team, and already used it in some really successful workshops over the past few months. All you have to do is let us know if you want to coach (replying this message) by October 2nd. Then you'll receive the teaching material and we could meet all together once face-to-face before the workshop day.

Join Join Join Join Now!