Looking for coaches on MaketechX-Conference, Berlin

Benjamin Kampmann

Oct 21, 2013, 4:36:07 AM10/21/13
to Python Coaches, Arduino Coaches
Hey Python and Arduino Coaches,

there'll be the MaketechX-Conference in Berlin November 8-9th for the first time ever. And aside from being part of a Fireside chat to talk about OTS, we'd also like to host two micro-workshops on Arduino and Python (total beginners each) to give them an idea, what our work looks and feels like.

In order to be able to host these up to ten people each I am looking for another two to three coaches per workshop to help me out. Both workshops will be run on Saturday, with the option for us to have another on Friday. As a perk I can offer you a free ticket for you to enjoy the whole conference. You can find all details here.

If you are tempted, but would rather help Giorgia in London at Flossie, please do so first. Otherwise, come join me.

Thanks for reading this far
Ben

--
Core Team Member, Berlin - www.OpenTechSchool.org

Did you know, all our Learning Material is online and Open Source for everyone to use? Check it out here: http://www.opentechschool.org/material.html

Benjamin Kampmann

Oct 22, 2013, 9:54:42 AM10/22/13
to Arduino Coaches, Python Coaches
Thanks for volunteering everyone. I think we are covered for the Saturday workshops now, but if you are interested in joining for Friday afternoon, please let me know. We've not decided on the workshop for that yet, though...

Ben

On 21 October 2013 11:10, Ramin Soleymani <disko...@gmail.com> wrote:
I could coach arduino as well,

cya,