recognition or certification in python and raspberry pi

lawson....@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2018, 9:25:29 AM4/5/18
to Python Coaches
Hello,

I just read a book on PYTHON MACHINE LEARNING by Leonard Eddison. I'm a beginner in Python and I would like to get a certification or recognition in Python for Machine Learning, Python for Forensics, and Raspberry Pi, if possible, to further my IT career.

How do I go about doing that? Who do I speak to? And, what's the best place to meet and learn?

Best regards,
Lawson

Nicco Kunzmann

Apr 5, 2018, 10:00:05 AM4/5/18
to coaches...@opentechschool.org, lawson....@gmail.com
Hello Lawson,

you can come to a Python Learning group or a Python user group to help other people or hold a entry talk about a topic you just got into.
I think this is most valuable because people who just learned something still remember the challenges and thought transformations.
This would be my way for recognition: talks and human connections from meetups to conferences + workshops for beginners.
But I do not know about certification. Maybe an online-course.

Best,
Nicco