[Important] Details and actions for the OTS Review Meeting on Nov 23

1 view

Beatrice Martini

Nov 11, 2013, 4:55:24 PM11/11/13
to everybody
Hi,

It's almost time for our review meeting!

When: Saturday, November 23. From 11:00 to 18:00.
  • If you are not in Berlin and want to join, please fill out this Doodle. We'd like to identify at least one hour to have a Google Hangout with everybody together (people from other cities + group in Berlin) to have an overview from/about all the local groups and share collective points of discussion re global organisation.
  • If you are in Berlin: we have a kitchen, bring food to share and we'll pic-nic together! (and if food is not enough we'll go out – we'll eat somehow!)
Where:
Offline
waymate office, Torstr. 109, 10119 Berlin
2nd backyard, 5th floor (top floor)
Map: http://goo.gl/JM7njM
Online
the interwebz – Google Hangout link will be share on the day

ACTIONS
@people who join online: as said above, please fill out this Doodle

@all OTS local groups:
each OTS local group is warmly invited to write down a quick summary of their group's life in this doc by November 19. Quick notes about:
  • which events format you run (e.g. JS for beginners workshop, Arduino workshop, Django workshop)
  • number of people in your core team (if possible / not too private, with names – we want to try to know each other better!)
  • a review of how you think your group is going, what's the response of the learners
  • plans for the future of your group
  • suggestions / questions about OTS as a global organisation (e.g. regular catch-ups between international groups? collective summer holiday together?)
Thank you for your kind attention. Looking forward to hearing from you all soon!

XO,
Beatrice